Tired of making the same old recipes for dinner? Now you can spice up your meal plans for the family with Raw Spice bar! RawSpiceBar will help you add the freshest flavors to your meals quickly and healthily but without all the salts, sugars, chemical fillers and unwanted additives generally found in pre-ground grocery store spices & seasonings, which typically lost their flavor months ago. You can literally try recipes from around the world every month! The great thing about this company is that they cater to all diets. So no matter what you like to eat they have a flavor kit for you! All you have to do is let them create your flavor profile! This way you can’t go wrong with what you choose to make for dinner.
You can join their monthly subscription and receive their monthly flavor kit that consists of the perfect amount of small batch spices, freshly ground. You can buy spices and have them delivered direct to your door each month for only $8.
Get your RawSpiceBar kit here
RawSpiceBar Monthly Flavor Kits Include:
- Discover the flavors of a new region each month
- Receive 3 freshly made flavor kits, created with unique and new ingredients
- Globally inspired recipes, customized for your diet
German Chicken Schnitzel Recipe
- 2 boneless chicken breasts, skin removed
- 6 tbsp butter
- 2 cups breadcrumbs
- 3 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1 egg
1.Butterfly Chicken breast and pound out the thickness of these butterflied breasts so that no parts of the breasts are thicker than 1/4 inch.
2. Combine flour, salt and Rawspicebar’s Schnitzel Spices in a wide bowl. Set breadcrumbs in separate plate. Whisk egg and add to separate bowl.
3. Place each piece of chicken in the flour mixture, coating both sides, and shaking off any excess. Next, dunk the chicken into the eggs, draining excess liquid, then coat liberally with breadcrumbs until covered on all sides.
4. Place large skillet over medium high heat and add butter. Once butter is melted, add one piece of chicken and let cook for 3-4 minutes until golden brown.
5. Repeat with remaining chicken. Serve hot out of the pan and enjoy!
Horseradish and Mustard Cabbage
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 cabbage, sliced
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1/2 tsp salt, plus more to taste
- Heat a heavy bottom pan over high heat for 2-3 minutes. Add vegetable oil and make sure it’s shimmery, then sprinkle RawSpiceBar’s Horseradish & Mustard seeds across the surface and cover immediately, cook until seeds stop popping about 1 minute.
- Remove cover, turn heat to medium and add diced cabbage and onion.Add butter and salt, toss to combine, stirring until vegetables begin to wilt, about 4-5 minutes.
3. Turn hear to medium-low and cover the pan. Cook for 10-12 minutes, until the cabbage is tender. Remove from heat.
4. Serve hot or at room temperature and enjoy!
This post is sponsored by raw spice bar